Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen




I got this off of my sisters blog. I don't know if I will be able to do 13 things though.

1~I don't have a house to live in right now (we are staying with different family and friends till Oct.)

2~I am currently living with my uncle

3~I came from a family with 4 girls and 1 boy

4~I have over 70 cousins

5~Instead of College I did an apprenticeship to teach piano

6~At one point I had almost 50 piano students-I was teaching 4 days a week :0

7~ I play piano, violin, and viola

8~I am deathly afraid of worms

9~I love thunderstorms

10~I have been arrested before (it was sorta a mistake though)

11~I love politics

12~I can sing almost the entire Sound Of Music movie

13~I get grouchy when I don't eat

2 comments:

Blended in Texas said...

How we differ:
I HATE politics
I HATE thunderstorms

Ho we are a like each other:
I get grouchy when I don't eat
Worms scare me too :)

MusicalMommy said...

How we differ: in most everything. Except, I am deathly scared of worms- the ones that live inside of you. :::::shudder:::::::
~Cass