Monday, November 12, 2007

Baby Shower!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There's a baby shower at http://classymommy.com/ !
So this is my first time doing a baby shower but I think it looks like fun! Here are my entries.


GAME # 1
If you want your 1st pick of the prizes – let us know in your comment or blog party post how long the labor and delivery of your 1st baby took! The quickest labor and delivery will win!

My first delivery was 7 hours. My water broke at 1:30 am and I had delivered by 8:47 am. Nice and short is very sweet :) I only pushed for about 11 minutes if that goes for anything. Also, I didn't even have contractions for the first 2 hours or so. They didn't hit until I got into the car to go to the hospital. As well as that, I would've delivered about 1 hour sooner but I had to wait for the dr to show up. They thought it would take me forever so the dr stayed home in bed until I was fully dilated (which was around 6).

Me about to deliver.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Game # 2
If you want the 2nd pick of the prizes – Show us a picture of your Belly Bump –the "Best" Bump will win! You'll be posting this on your blog!

This is me 2 weeks before delivering.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The picture below is just for fun because I love it :) It was only a few days before I delivered.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Game # 3
If you want the 3rd pick of the prizes, Submit a photo of your Babies Nursery. The "Best" Nursery Photo will win. You'll be posting this on your blog too!

Our poor son has no nursery-he sleeps with me. So I guess I am not going to be posting a picture of it.


Game #4
If you want the 4th pick of the prizes, The Biggest Baby will win! This can be a comment with stats or a photo on your blog along with Stats.

I don't think my little peanut will win this one.

Luke was 7lbs 1 oz whenever he was born.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That is all there is.

That was kinda fun :)

The prizes I want are
1. Diaper cakewalk
2. Happy Panda set
3. Sling
4. Heart necklace

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are very sweet photos! Thank you so much for entering to win. We will keep you posted.