Tuesday, January 27, 2009

15 Weeks

So today I turned 15 weeks and I decided to post a belly pic. Believe me, it's not much. I am barely showing and I think that I just look like a fat lady with a pooch. I didn't have the cutest belly with Luke and I don't think that I am going to have a cute belly with this little one.



I think my belly is super pointy. It was like that with Luke too.

I still don't have the test results back yet but I will post as soon as I know about the CF results. This wait is killing me!

4 comments:

Blended in Texas said...

Your fat lady with a pouch comment made me laugh. By the way, you're defintely 'not' fat. You do show later than me though...weird. Don't worry it'll pop out soon!

Blended in Texas said...

I mean 'pooch'...yeah, and I home school my children...

Deb said...

i am just impressed you are still in jeans. i think at this point with both of mine, i was in full on maternity mumus. you look great!

let us know when you hear anything.

Unknown said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your blog this morning. I also have a son with cf. He is 5 years old and doing great. I just wanted to "introduce" myself. I just started blogging a month ago and have met so many great families also dealing with cystic fibrosis. So you are welcome to check out my blog if you would like. Most of the families that I follow on my sidebar are cf families. It's nice to have the support of others who just "get it". I liked your post about judging others....you were right on. Well hopefully we will get to "talk" more. You have a very nice blog.