Monday, January 19, 2009

Home!

Yeah! We are home today. I feel like I have so much to do and we were only gone for six days this time. Luke is still a little symptomatic but nothing horrible. The c.diff is still a little iffy but we are hoping that will be cleared up within the week. His poops are quite interesting. His coughs are getting interesting too! Very juicy, if you know what I mean.

We have put Luke onto a different iv schedule than what he was on in the hospital and it seems to work out okay. The only problem was that I went to bed at 9pm thinking that I would wake up for his midnight infusion and go back to bed but after it was done I couldn't fall asleep again! I think that from now on we are going to have to stay up until it is done. I may even push it up just a tad so that I can go to bed at midnight instead of 12:30 when it would be done.

We are having a problem with Walgreens though. It seems that they never have anything in stock and it's a pretty important antibiotic that they can't give us. I am starting to think that we need to change pharmacies.

I am off to clean my house and wash my clothes. I need to get everything done before noon so that I can take a nap this afternoon :) Growing a baby makes you sleepy.

Here's a pic of Lukie in the hospital. He was on sedation meds right here so is a little loopy :)

1 comments:

Deb said...

it's so ironic, but my guy had c diff right around luke's age. ugh... i remember that hospital stay well. not fun for everyone involved.