Thursday, June 19, 2008

Long Lost Videos

I found a bunch if videos on our camera that I have forgotten I had. Some of them are pretty funny with Luke too. I am hoping to get them all uploaded before the end of the day and put one or two of them up.

Luke is doing a lot better today. It sounds like his cough is getting better because it went from a wet, productive cough to a dry, hacking cough. He usually gets the dry, hacking cough because of reflux not a lung infection. He has still been a little grouchy but I think that it might just be a stage.

Here's one of the videos.

1 comments:

Kate's Mom said...

Your little boy is beautiful. My daughter just turned 10 months old - I got a reality check of how lucky I am that she is healthy after reading your blog. I'm praying for you and your son! Rachel